Sunday, July 15, 2007

What is your favourite romance movie ?

For me my all time favorite romance movie has got to be Vanilla Sky. This movie has got just the right mixture of sci-fi and I am a sucker for those movies which features a lost chance at the love of a life time and how a fleeting moment of love no matter how short can turn out to be the moment you have been waiting for all your life. This is not a rottentomatoes favorite earning only 39%but who the heck cares ? I like it and that is all that matters ... So, what is your favorite romance movie of all time ?







This is a movie which i will fall in love again over and over again everytime I watch it ... ( only the right person reading this will know what I mean ... :) )

Powered by ScribeFire.

9 comments:

Helen said...

Romantic movie for me has to be Pretty Woman. I watched like more than 10 times. :-)

1. Pretty Woman
2. Romeo & Juliet

lowkster said...

Good choice ! That happens to be my significant other's choice too :)

rainbow angeles said...

Gee... I can't remember if I watched this movie before. darn...

I love movies.
My work is movies ;)
Shhhh...

My all time favourite romance movies are...

Ghost
Jerry Maguire
Sleepless in Seattle
You've Got Mail
Shall We Dance?
(faint 100x seeing Richard Gere coming up from the elevator)
Music & Lyrics (love the songs!)

2 oldies (but goldies) which I just watched sometime this year are Casablanca & Breakfast at Tiffany's. Love 'em too... what else... errmm...

When A Man Loves A Woman
Titanic
The Notebook
50 First Dates

Oops... a bit too much, huh? Sorries... :D

jjme said...

While you were sleeping ;)

lowkster said...

angel : I love 50 first dates too ... for a darker version of 50 first dates have you seen memento ? :)

Hey people ... no When Harry met Sally ?!

rainbow angeles said...

Of course got! I mean, When Harry Met Sally ;)

Memento? Sounds familiar this title but don't think I've watched before...

ps: Your name sounds very familiar and I've been wondering if I knew u... or maybe I know of someone whose name is similiar wt yrs LOL...

lowkster said...

angel : check you yahoo mail :)

lowkster said...

ermmm .... have any of you actually seen Vanilla Sky ... a lot of people have told me that it's not much of a romantic movie ... but check out this quote ... from the movie ...

"You were missed, David. It was Sofia who never fully recovered. It was she who some how knew you best... and like you, she never forgot that one night where true love seemed possible."

ahh ... sends flutters up my heart kuch kuch hota hei

anti-gravity said...

mine would be 10 things i hate about you and the notebook ;)