Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Transformers (2007)

Just saw it....I am a fan boy been a fan of the cartoon in the 80's and it is indeed cool to see my boyhood heroes comes to live in this movie. From a movie lover stand point, the story aint much,.... Some of the scenes were too disoriented, so much so that I cant even tell which was the autobots and which one is the decepticons, recall not having such problem telling the villains and the good guys apart in the cartoon. As I recall all the bad guys were airplanes and all the good guys were automobiles, and Megatron was nt a plane, it was just a gun...... All these flaws aside, this was still a movie to be enjoyed on the big screen, as it should be....After the movie, going to get my car, I sort of half hoping that my car would transform....

7/10

No comments: