Monday, July 23, 2007

What are the best movies or series to bring on a long working trip ?

I will be going on a long working trip to Brunei end of this month and internet there is not guaranteed and at best spotty, so I will be bringing my stash of dvds of series and movies to digest of the course of 2 months ( yes it's that long ! ). So far I have singled out the following dvds :

  1. Lost ( Season 1 ) - Hey sue me I didn't catch it the first time around.
  2. Veronica Mars ( Season 1 )
Need some help from ya loyal readers of this lil' blog on other interesting movies or series I could bring along, essentially think along the lines of what are the titles you guys and gals would bring along if you were stranded on an island ( with electric supply of course ! ) for two months.. mucho gracias for the help.


Powered by ScribeFire.

3 comments:

spchu said...

I would strongly recommend 24 if u havent already watched it. Jack Bauer is great. Keep you wanting to find out more once u start a season. I havent watched season 6. Anyone can lend it to me? I have 1-5 ;)

A lot ppl told me they got lost watching Lost, but not me...I keep wanting to find out more abt this mysterious island they're stranded in. AXN is showing season 3- 2 ep. back to back every Thurs at 10 pm -12 midnight.

Hope my recommendations help... have a fun trip and working experience in Brunei.

anti-gravity said...

my recommendations would be :
#1 Heroes
#2 House
#3 Prison Break

i totally love all these series.
oh, and Gilmore Girls! ;)

p/s: have fun in Brunei... gonna miss ya! bring back something 4 me ok? :P

rainbow angeles said...

Err... I'm not much of a series person becos got no time to watch all but I love Heroes too! :D

Errrmmm... what about TVB series?? Ei... interesting okay... :p

Movies? Hv you watched the classics? Nehhh... the ones I told u b4... Breakfast at Tiffany's... Casablanca... Gone With The Wind...

ps: I heard Brunei is boring wor... better bring a lot a lot of DVDs... but be careful dun kena tangkap at the customs oh...