Monday, July 2, 2007

Jurassic Park (1993)

The movie which started it all. We all knew the appeal of dinasours when we were kids and this movie managed to capture that magic.

I guess I wont have to dwell much into the storyline here, as I am quite sure nearly every reader have watched this famous movie before, some may even recalled that they have to wait in queue for the tickets when it first came out.

When viewers were first exposed to the dinasours the moment was magical. It make us realised what something we cant see in real life we can see on the silverscreen, that's the power of movies.

After a lapse of 14 years, this movie is still worth watching. It managed to stood the test of time, this I give kudos to the director : Steven Spielberg.

When I searched for the year, I saw they're making Jurassic Park 4 (slated for 2008) with Kiera Knightley and Sam Neil probbably reprising his role.

8/10


I probably rate it 9/10 when I first saw it ;)

No comments: