Monday, August 27, 2007

Why I think Ratatouille is good

Since I have got the complaints abt my review being too short and also since I also met a friend who told me he's not interested in cartoons when I recommend Ratatouille to him, I decided this movie deserve more praise from me....

Nowadays hardly is there s movie which can entertain you and at the same time make you think...and to me Ratatouille succeed in this degree.... there's much more laughter I got this time around from Pixar and in the end it also make me ponder about how the story unfolds.

I wish more people would give animation a chance, cos these days, some of these animations are made for adults...Just my thought, all the animators are adults, all the voices behind the characters are adults, so I just fail to see why some people still prejudiced against animation, and have this idea animations is purely for kids. Watch Ratatouille and I can quite bet that you would have a good and fun time at the cinema.

1 comment:

rainbow angeles said...

Hi there! Take it with a pinch of salt ler... Dun hv to be so serious wan... One man's meat is another man's poison, to each his own :)

Cheers!