Sunday, August 5, 2007

What is the most romantic movie scene you wish re-enact with da loved one ?

Just a snippet of conversation I had with anti-gravity ... my most romantic scene I would want to re-enact with da loved one would be from the previous post ...

[14:41] sorcerer_low: hey let me ask you something
[14:41] sorcerer_low: what would be the most romantic thing u thought of doing with your significant other ?
[14:41] sorcerer_low: mine is that post la i mean in moviehonchos
[14:42] liliadandelion: umm..
[14:43] liliadandelion: lemme think
[14:45] liliadandelion: it's gonna take a long time... am not really a romantic person
[14:45] liliadandelion:
[14:45] sorcerer_low: nvm baby u know i can wait for you
[14:45] sorcerer_low: i always wait for you
[14:48] liliadandelion: hmm... i dunno...
[14:48] liliadandelion: to me being with my significant other is enuff
[14:48] liliadandelion: even without saying a word
[14:49] sorcerer_low: hmm
[14:49] sorcerer_low: alright

what would your's be ?


3 comments:

rainbow angeles said...

Ermmm... the meeting on top of the Empire Building (what day was it? Valentine's Day? Xmas? New Year?) would be very laam.. *grins*

Or standing/kissing at the bow of Titanic would be laam too...

Ok, can't think now already...

Oh... hello! ;)

lowkster said...

Ha ! ha ! I thought you went missing liao ... still alive ka

rainbow angeles said...

:p

I've been bz la... bz wt work... bz going out... bz coughing... :(