Saturday, June 23, 2007

What I thought of Shrek III

Before I go on to my review about American Psycho, let me do a quickie review on Shrek 3. Here's what I thought in short : It sucked, it sucked and it sucked. I liked 1 and 2 and I thought that 2 sold out a bit by doing the matrix bit and all but it was still palatable, but 3 totally sold out and it sucked !



Gone are the funny modern alternative look at classic fairy tales and in it's place is an MTV version of it ! Gawd ! They really should have just stopped at 2. At least then they would have gone out with a bang. Shrek and Donkey you guys are NOT funny !! Even the ginger bread man fails to save this third smelly outing. Want to know something that will really make you shiver in your timbers ? They have got shrek 4 and 5 planned !! According to sources, it will be about the origin of shrek and how he ended up in the swamp. Now that is something that really keeps me up at night ... Thank god they are going to show that !



Bleh !!



2.5/10 !





Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: